And of course it needed to represent their brand well with rich and dynamic content presentation, site speed and navigation, all in a quiet sophistication visually reflecting the art form and BJS brand. They needed their website to evolve from a static, flat home page where the visitor had to dig for updated information to a content-rich, dynamic presentation where updated information was right there.
Take a look at some of the major market symphony websites and we think you’ll find this Rock County arts organization’s new website compares very favorably.
What RWM provided
- Online ticketing
- Payment capture (season subscriptions, donations etc.)
- Performance schedule and calendar
- Rich, dynamic content presentation
- Visual presentation supporting brand
- Economy and convenience of self-managed site updating via WordPress CMS