Significant customization was required to meet all these needs as well as allow for future expansion. Resonate and WordPress were able to meet these huge demands.
- Web Design & CMS (Content Management System) – An architecture, presentation and navigation to allow as intuitive and easily accessed information as possible. This given the sheer volume of content.
- Program Schedule – A program schedule presentation that was intuitive, content rich and deeply integrated with other website content.
- Performance – Quick, easy, intuitive preview of film content and ticket purchasing.
- Social Media Integration – Highly integrated social media integration with a broad array of online communities.
- Nimbleness – The ability to quickly and easily accommodate frequent and rapid content updates.
- Branding – Consistent branding across all social media channels.
- Foster Communication – Effective communication and service with filmmakers.
- Analytics – They needed to be able to track performance and have the data to provide informed future decision making.
BIFF and the website was a blazing success, drawing national and international attention and significantly enhancing the brand image of the event.